About the job
- Develop storyboards into engaging eLearning solutions using Articulate Storyline 360
- Develop innovative ideas for e-Learning resources.
- Work effectively with colleagues to create compelling and engaging deliverables.
- Responsible for the development of eLearning courses using Articulate Storyline.
- (1-3) years of working experience in Storyline 360
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline (educational technology or similar, highly preferred).
- E-Learning Diploma from an accredited center, highly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
About the job
- Building networks and managing relationships with existing and potential B2B clients to generate leads.
- Schedule appointments, prepare, and deliver presentations to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business.
- Close new business deals by coordinate requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Target Corporates in Egypt & Gulf Region.
- 3+ Years of experience in enterprise sales for software or corporate training
- Bachelor's degree from a Reputable University.
- Excellent spoken & written English.
- Sales, marketing or other client-facing experience in a professional services environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
About the job
We are looking for a Soft skills trainer to join our team to create engaging digital learning content.
- Developing course content and curriculum.
- Conduct online/classroom training sessions on soft skills and self-development topics.
- Assess training needs to identify the gap between current performance and desired performance.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games etc)
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Ensuring content matches established objectives.
- 5+ years of experience as a corporate trainer
- Experience with soft skills, self-development and leadership training topics.
- Corporate training experience is a must.
Please send a demo video recorded with your mobile on one of the mentioned topics to firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovito is an eLearning solution company that was established in 2014. Currently working with some of the largest organizations in Egypt and the Gulf Region to deliver innovative learning solutions for a better learning experience at work.
We're Hiring a Sales Account Manager to sell to some of our existing or future enterprise clients in Egypt and the Gulf region.
- Promote and sell our enterprise Edtech products & Services.
- Generate leads and Contact Customers to set meetings.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on company products/ services.
- Provide proposals and quotations to potential clients
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecasts
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years experience in sales in selling software and IT solutions to enterprise.
- Or/ Experience in selling corporate training solutions.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Experience in selling corporate training solutions is preferable.
- Create original content and Suggest new content ideas & topics.
- Develop original content for Educational E-Learning Content.
- Check copy for spelling, grammar errors & information quality
- 1-3 years of agency experience or Education Institute
- Writing skills in English and Arabic, in Marketing & Educational Content
- Solid understanding of the interactive medium and new technologies.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Google Sheets, and creating presentation decks preferred.
We are looking for an experienced PHP Laravel developer to join our team.
- The candidate will be responsible primarily for handling back-end development for our company products.
- Integrating our products with customers' tools.
- Customizations and new features development.
- Design and develop all required databases in MySQL.
- Experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for at least 2 years.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework.
- Ability to optimize the code and performance
- Ability to build scalable products with high quality.
- Illustration for Explainer videos, motion graphic videos, and Educational videos.
- You will be required to work with the Creative team(Animators, copywriters and art director) to assist them in the creation of designs and drawings for various projects.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent drawing skills (both by mouse and Wacom)
- A portfolio with an outstanding body of work that demonstrates experience in illustrating
- Creating animation and motion graphic videos.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Creating educational explainer videos.
- Minimum 2+ years as a motion graphic animator
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Attention to detail a must at all times
- Proven relevant work experience