About the job
- Building networks and managing relationships with existing and potential B2B clients to generate leads.
- Schedule appointments, prepare, and deliver presentations to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business.
- Close new business deals by coordinate requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Target Corporates in Egypt & Gulf Region.
- 3+ Years of experience in enterprise sales for software or corporate training
- Bachelor’s degree from a Reputable University.
- Excellent spoken & written English.
- Sales, marketing or other client-facing experience in a professional services environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.