The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of corporate training courseware for our ready-made digital learning course library targeting enterprises in the MENA Region.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Work in designing tailored programs as per need
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Conduct Researches to Update all the learning and training materials
- Experience in Training Department from 1 to 3 years
- Previous experience as a corporate trainer is preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Ability to create creative Learning and Training Ideas
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- BS degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar is preferable.
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV and a sample of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org