Reasons to invest in Linkedin Learning:
29xLearners who join groups in the LinkedIn Learning Hub watch 29x more hours of learning content.
94%94% of employees say they would stay at a company longer if it invested in their learning and development.
1/3According to the World Economic Forum, one-third of core job skills will change in the next 5 years.
LinkedIn Learning leverages skills data from LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional social media network, to inform the online learning courses we develop for the future that help your employees upskill.
• 8,200+ video and audio courses
• 260,000+ individual videos/clips
• 184,000+ hours of video/audio content
• 350+ curated learning paths
• 40+ new courses published every week
- Identify the skills learners are building — and the skills your organization needs.
- Determine the impact of learning by tracking your organization’s progress on closing skill gaps.
- Use data and insights to curate personalized content for specific groups of learners.
Linkedin Learning - 2022 Workplace Learning Report
The transformation of learning and development (L&D) means learning leaders are knocking down traditional silos to collaborate on a more holistic vision for HR. They’re reaching for fresh solutions to tie skill building to career paths, internal mobility, and retention, while also bringing a new sense of care and humanity to employee well-being, diversity, and inclusion.
Tackling the new responsibilities of a transforming role is an enormous challenge.
This report is here to help.